A breath of fresh air is blowing on the MOOC Create in public space, a unique MOOC dedicated to artistic creation in public space, free and bilingual.
After two editions in 2019 and then 2020, bringing together nearly 5,000 people, the MOOC is getting a makeover.
On the programme:
- a new website;
- unlimited access to content upon registration;
- exercises corrected by professionals specialized in the artistic field in public space;
- webinars to supplement the content.
The new edition will be available on 3rd May, 2021 on createinpublicspace.com
As a reminder, the MOOC consists of four course modules:
1. Aesthetic, historical and institutional introduction
2. Discovery of dramaturgical issues
3. Methodology of location and scenographic writing in situ
4. Understanding of the challenges of the relationship with the public
For who ?
This MOOC is intended for:
- artists, students of art, architecture, town planning, etc.;
- programmers and cultural planners;
- elected officials and staff working in collectivities;
- urban transformation professionals in France and around the world;
but also accessible to anyone curious.
Support for working groups
For structures wishing to create a working group around this new edition of the MOOC, please contact the FAI-AR to better assist you in this process at the address: email@example.com!
4,967 people have already participated!
> Session 1 in 2019: 2,674 participants
> Session 2 in 2020: 2,293 participants
More than 120 countries represented among the participants
68% of participants abroad
42% of participants in France
Coordinated by FAI-AR, Formation d'art supérieur en espace public (leading school for artistic creation in public space), in partnership with the Ministry of Culture, IN SITU, ARTCENA.